The Veuve and Mars Bar slice charity challenge.
In Victoria, we support Berry Street.
Berry Street is a not-for-profit, non-government and non-church based organisation that has been supporting Victorian children and families since 1877.
We work with children, young people and families with the most challenging and complex needs. These children and young people have often suffered great distress and significant harm growing up in families where violence, neglect, abuse, trauma and poverty have prevented them from having a good childhood.
Your gift today can support our work helping:
- children and young people recover from the devastating impact of family violence, abuse and neglect
- women keep themselves and their children safe from family violence
- to provide foster care and kinship care when children can’t live safely at home
- young people who are approaching 18 years of age and are about to leave state with extra assistance to prevent homelessness and becoming involved with the justice system.
- young people who are disengaged from mainstream education by attending the Berry Street School.