Its been a good 6 weeks since I last updated my list, but things are going well.
Most of the comments I have added today are very circumstantial. The new items are in red.
After years of travel, it comes down to two, two cities. In the next 2 years we will decide, which home will be our home for good. Sydney or Melbourne.
So, I am creating a list, to remind me of the good days and the bad and for a bit of fun.
Maybe you will have something to add.
Is Sydney better than Melbourne?
- The harbour is stunning
- The people are soooooo friendly
- We can pop down to the beach afterschool, or anytime really that we need some fresh air or an eyeful of beauty.
- Schools have carlines – yippee.
- The evenings are balmy, I feel like I’m on holiday
- I feel so relaxed (too relaxed maybe… or perhaps that’s just because the first time in 11 years I am not thinking about having another baby, or have a baby in the house).
- We got a lot more visitors, including seeing alot more of our family
- There is so much traffic
- There are far too many huuuge spiders and cockroaches for my liking
- My hair is sooo freaking FRIZZY all.the.time!
- Zachs class sizes are too big
- Moths in my pantry
- Did I mention cockroaches and spiders?
- We miss our friends and family (the ones we now see less often)
Thoughts so far?