I just love my Masterplan Family Diary.
I am not sure why, but I feel more in control and more organised with a paper diary vs an electronic one. This may be different if I worked in an office environment. Over the years I have tried different family diaries, but last year came across this one, and there is no looking back.
I just received my bright and shiny 2015 one in the post yesterday. Being the black one, not the blue one, which had a run-in with a water bottle a couple of weeks ago.
Why I love it:
- Family member names are down the side and days across the top (I can’t function with it the other way around).
- There is extra space for me at the top.
- A space for birthdays
- A row for my dinner plan – now I don’t need to have a separate piece of paper for my meal planning.
- As there are only 5 in our family, there is an extra space for me to write in flight details of people coming to visit us, or babysitter hours that I have booked in etc (general household items)
- They come in a range of colours
- It has a removable blank notebook at the back
- It has an elastic bookmark for your current page (or to keep the diary closed, or holds loose notes).
I love my Masterplan family diary.
I purchased mine online with Lime Tree Kids. Click here to go directly to link. Check out their site whilst you are there, I am a big fan.
Note: This is not a sponsored segment.